Monday, January 01, 2007

The Latest Additions to Claudine's Library

1) A Distant Shore by Caryl Philips

2) Frangipani by Celestine Hitiura Vaite

3) Natural Flights of the Human Mind by Clare Morrall

4) McCarthy's Bar by Pete McCarthy

5) Take Me with You by Brad Newsham (I've been trying to get this book ever since I spotted it on the NLB shelves some months back. None of the bookshops here carry it. My swift fingers grabbed it out of the box where it was sitting pretty. It's in hard cover and in excellent condition and it's only $8!! The story is about Newsham's 100 day journey around the world searching for the right person to invite home to America.)

6) Notes to a Working Woman -Finding Balance, Passion and Fulfillment in Your Life by Luci Swindoll

7) How to be a Hero to your Kids by Josh McDowell and Dick Day

8) The New Dare to Discipline by Dr James Dobson

9) The New Strong-Willed Child by Dr James Dobson.

10)Preparing your Daughter for Every Woman's Battle by Shannon Ethridge
(Well, yeah, I have two girls and yeah, as some of you who are parents out there already know, it's a battle every day with kids. Ha ha. Oh but there are also days of sunshine with them that I wouldn't exchange for anything else.)

1 Comments:

Blogger MiKi said...

Hi, I would like to ask where I can get the book, Take Me With You, by Newsham. I saw that you have found a good bargain.

I have been searching for it for some time after reading his another book, All The Right Places. It was another travel journal, a good read.

Thanks. Thanks.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home